Give Up Your RUT And Fall In Love With Your Life
Giving Up On Your Rut Will Lead You to Loving Your Life
I think we can all admit that we have let a RUT get the best of us at times! Many times we can not even remember what put us in that RUT to begin with! Crazy right?!?!?
Just a few things that can cause us to fall into a RUT;
- Waking up too early
- Not being happy with your outfit for the day
- Having a bad hair day
- Running late
- Realizing your coffee isn’t made right after you leave the drive thru
- Being stuck in an unhappy relationship
- Going to a job you hate
- Having an argument with a friend, coworker or family member
- Being behind a SLOOOOW driver
- Having to say NO to something you really want to do
- Not being happy with what someone said to you
- Feeling like you can not trust people
- When people don’t do what they say they are going to do
- Death of a family member or friend
I could go on and on and I’m sure you have a few to add to the list as well!
Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control but its how we react is what determines our mindset at that moment. It’s not an easy task to talk yourself off the RUT cliff but it is possible in most any situation.
As human beings we generally look to BLAME someone for putting us in that RUT and very rarely do we look at ourselves. Little do we know that when we can take a good look in the mirror, all the answers fall right there!
Take a minute to think about the last RUT your found yourself in and try to remember what put you there, how long you were in it and how you came out of it.
We will go more into ways to Give Up On Our RUTS in this 5 Part series.