Pomegranate Salad with Walnuts and Cabbage
Celebrate fall with this antioxidant-rich recipe that’s great for lunch or as a side salad for dinner.
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 dash sea salt
- ½ medium head cabbage, finely shredded (about 5 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, finely shredded
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped raw walnuts
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 12 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
Here are your instructions:
Combine oil, vinegar, honey, and salt in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine cabbage, carrots, pomegranate, walnuts, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
Drizzle cabbage mixture with dressing; toss gently to blend.